Warmly welcome to a webinar outlining the challenges of antibiotic resistance and exploring the possible solutions with business as the driving force for change.
Axfoundation together with Prosperous Planet will be hosting a discussion panel examining the multi-faceted challenges and solutions of antibiotic resistance through the lens of the Anthropocene. We welcome professionals across business, academia, authorities, and civil society, to this digital event which aims to increase the participants’ knowledge of antibiotic resistance – but more importantly spur ideas for innovative business opportunities.
Date: Nov 24
Time: 8-10 am (CET)
- Cecilia de Pedro, Sustainability manager, Apotek Hjärtat
- Elin Enfors-Kautsky, CEO & founder, Prosperous Planet
- Gunilla Eklund, Deputy Director Ministry of Enterprise & Innovation
- Helle Aagaard, Deputy Director, ReAct Europe
- Maria Smith, Secretary General, Axfoundation
- Max Troell, Ph.D Associate Professor, Stockholm Resilience Centre/Beijer Institute
- Saba Atefyekta, CTO & Co-founder, Amferia
- Ulf Magnusson, Professor, Swedish University of Agricultural Science
- Åsa Domeij, Head of Sustainability, Axfood
The event will digitally bring together leading business entrepreneurs and experts within the fields of medicine, agriculture, systems ecology, future studies, globalization, and complex systems analysis, to engage in a novel conversation about one of the big challenges for humanity in the 21st century. Our aim is to:
- Increase participants’ knowledge of the multi-faceted, systematic, and Anthropocene challenge of antibiotic resistance.
- Level up the engagement regarding the importance of creating innovations to decrease antibiotic resistance.
- Connect and create relationships between people that are savvy and passionate about ending antibiotic resistance and to spur ideas for innovative business opportunities.
Welcome to join – and be part of the solution.